It's easy to launch a web scraper and call it a day. It's even easier to buy a cheap list with thousands of leads and start blasting cold emails. But be prepared for terrible results.
Be prepared for missing information. Outdated information. Wrong information. Emails bouncing and damaging your domain reputation. Angry responses from people that have already been spammed to death. Thousands of unqualified leads, that yield no results.
At ClientList, we focus on quality over quantity. We collect all our data by hand to ensure validity. We keep our prices high to keep spammers and scammers out.
We work with a small number of customers and we are proud of that.
For that reason, your feedback goes a very long way. We build these lists for you, not us, so we'll go above and beyond to help you grow your company.
What is the source of your information?
All data points in our lists, including emails, are publicly available.
Our sources include major news outlets, established funding platforms, social media networks and niche blogs.
We collect all the data by hand, then use the above sources to cross check the information and use human intuition to conclude on what we'll add on our list.
What that means for you is two things: -Every data point and email is verified -The data is publicly available, and not the result of some database hack, leak or any other illegal activity.
We can disclose the source of a specific data point with you if it's ever needed.
What kind of companies do you include in your lists?
We include three types of companies, specifically for agencies. All of them outsource for different reasons.
- Fast growing startups Funded startups are growing rapidly, and will outsource anything that can save them time.
- Non profit organizations Many non profits are in prototype phase and have to outsource everything to build their vision.
- Mature enterprises Enterprises are looking to expand, and will outsource expensive operations to reduce costs.
Most importantly, all of above companies just received funding, so they have the money to pay a premium price for your services.
Am I going to be competing with other agencies?
We are a tiny, premium, lead generation business that works with a very small number of businesses.
1. We keep our prices high, in order to have very few, high quality customers.
2. Most of our customers target different kinds of companies and niches.
3. Most of them offer different kinds of services.
Overlapping on all of the above is highly unlikely.